General Conditions of Use
- The companies that make up Go Global* (Go Global), with registered offices stated at the end of this document, make available to Users an email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users be revealed, with the purpose of rectifying it if appropriate.
Go Global makes available to Internet USERS the Website www.goglobal-consulting.com (the Website) free of charge. The access and/or use of the Website is entirely voluntary, and gives the user the condition of USER, either to request a service (Client or Potential Client) or to offer it (Provider), both being Go Global Users. All USERS accept, from the moment they access the Website, with no reserves whatsoever, the content of these ‘General Conditions of Use‘, as well as, where appropriate, the ‘Particular Conditions‘ that may supplement, replace or modify them, in some sense, in relation to the services and content of the Website. Consequently, the USER must carefully read both sets of conditions before accessing and using any service on the Website under his/her own responsibility. The USER can access, print, download and save the General Conditions of Use at any time. These Conditions will be permanently accessible on the Website through the Legal Conditions link. Go Global reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the content of the Legal Conditions, so the USER is advised to read these Conditions every time he/she accesses and uses the Website. Likewise, Go Global reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of this Website, as well as some or all of the services, and to add new services. Go Global reserves the right to, at any time and without the need for prior notice, deny access to this site to those USERS who fail to comply with any obligation established in these General Conditions of Use applicable to them.
- Objective These General Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the Website together with the rest of the legal conditions stated above. The purpose of the Website is to offer comprehensive services of translation of documents, training and consulting services; content writing and management; cultural advisory service; multicultural communication service, translation, review and localization of documents and/or texts; interpretation; development and sale of software, provision of information technology services and data processing related to services referred to herein, management and consulting services related to information systems; project management, graphic design, web design; transcription; audio transcription, subtitling, close captioning, stenography; dubbing and Client attraction, as well as to give professionals the possibility to offer their services, and any other service that Go Global may decide to provide in the future. In this regard, Go Global makes available the Website to USERS interested in hiring and offering services. Go Global will not provide the data and/or information provided by the USER to other USERS. Go Global may remove illegal content from the Website without prior notice. The USER recognizes that it is not technically possible to achieve 100% Website availability. However, Go Global will endeavor to keep the Website available as constantly as possible. In particular, for reasons of maintenance, safety or capacity, as well as due to events that cannot be influenced by Go Global (for example, anomalies in public communication networks, power outages, etc.), temporary anomalies or temporary suspension of the Website services may occur.
- Obligations of the Website USERS. The USER undertakes to make diligent use of the Website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good manners and these General Conditions of Use and, where appropriate, the particular conditions, and showing due respect to other USERS. In general, the request for translation services requires acceptance of the Legal Conditions of the service. In some cases, the hiring can be done through providing an email account to which the translation will be sent, in addition to the selection of the mode of payment. However, Go Global may condition the use of some of the services to the previous completion of the corresponding USER records, selecting the identifier and the password that the USER commits to preserve and use with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable; the assignment, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. To this end, the USER must adopt the necessary measures to protect the password selected, avoiding its use by third parties. Consequently, solely the USER is responsible for the use of his/her password, thus fully holding Go Global harmless. If the USER knows, or suspects, that his/her password has been used by third parties, he must inform Go Global of such circumstance as soon as possible. The aforementioned registration will be made in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself. All information provided by the USER through the services must be truthful and accurate. For this purpose, the USER guarantees the authenticity of all the data communicated as a consequence of completing the necessary forms for the subscription of the Services. Likewise, it will be the USER’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to Go Global permanently updated so that it reflects, at all times, the USER real situation. In any case, the USER will be solely responsible for the false, inaccurate or non-updated statements made and for the damages caused to Go Global or third parties for the information provided. The USER undertakes to respect the applicable laws and the rights of third parties when using the content and services of the Website. Likewise, the reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the content of the Website (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound and/or image files, logos, etc.) and other elements of this Website is prohibited, unless previously authorized by their legitimate owners, or when this is permitted by law. In particular, the USER will be prohibited from, and will be solely responsible for: using injurious or slanderous content, regardless of whether that content affects other USERS or other persons or companies; using pornographic content, or content in violation of the laws of protection of minors, or advertising, offering or distributing pornographic products, or products in violation of the laws of protection of minors; annoying other USERS (especially through spam); using legally protected content (e.g., by legislation relating to intellectual property, trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models) without having the right to do so; or advertising, offering or distributing legally protected goods or services, as well as performing or encouraging actions contrary to free competition, including those aimed at gradually attracting clients (such as chain, snowball or pyramidal systems). The USER is prohibited from performing the following actions: Use mechanisms, software or scripts in relation to the use of the Website; Block, overwrite, modify or copy, unless this is necessary for the correct use of Website services in general; Disseminate and publicly reproduce content belonging to Go Global’s or other USERS’ Website, without prior authorization; Any action that could impair the functionality of Go Global’s infrastructure, especially to overload it; Use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illicit purposes,- expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use and the particular conditions that may be enabled, if applicable – contrary to the rights and interests of Go Global, its members and/or third parties, and must respond to them in case of contravention or breach of these obligations, and/or any action that may, in any way (including the introduction or dissemination of “computer viruses”), damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the materials and information contained in the Website, the information systems or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer (hacking) belonging to Go Global, its members or any other USER. The USER is aware, and voluntarily accepts, that the use of the service takes place, in any case, under the USER’s sole and exclusive responsibility. The USER will be liable to Go Global for damages of any nature that Go Global may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which the USER is subject by virtue of these “General Conditions of Use” or the law, in relation to the Use of the Service.
- Disclaimer of warranty and limited liability. Except in those cases expressly described in the General Conditions of Use and the remaining regulatory framework of the Website, Go Global is not liable for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or to errors or omissions in the information and services contained in this Website, or other content that can be accessed through it, nor does it assume any duty or commitment to verify or monitor their content and information. Likewise, Go Global does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the Website operation, and consequently disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be caused by the lack of availability or continuity of the Website operation and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in accessing the different web pages or those from which, where appropriate, such services are provided. Go Global does not assume any responsibility for the content, data and/or information provided by the USERS of the Website, nor for the content of external websites to which there are links. In particular, Go Global does not guarantee that these content are true, fulfill a certain purpose or can serve that purpose. Likewise, Go Global will not be responsible for the opinions stated by the USERS through the portal, forums, communities, and other participation or opinion tools.
- Links to third parties’ pages. Within its content, Go Global includes and/or may include links to sites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet. Go Global does not assume any responsibility arising from the existence of links between the content of this site and content placed outside it, or of any other mention of contents external to this site. The purpose of such links or mentions is exclusively informative; they do not imply the support, approval, commercialization or relationship between Go Global and the owner of the web page with which the link is established.
- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction. As a general principle, these Conditions will be governed by the applicable Argentine Law as regards their validity, interpretation, performance and compliance. Any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or performance thereof will be submitted to the Ordinary Courts of the City of Buenos Aires. Notwithstanding the foregoing, (a) if Go Global USA provides a service to a User, the applicable legislation will then be that of the State of Delaware, United States of America, and any dispute in relation to these Conditions will be submitted to the competent Courts of the State of Delaware, United States of America; (b) if Go Global Spain provides a service to a User, the applicable legislation will be that of Spain, and any dispute regarding these Conditions will be submitted to the competent State Courts of Madrid, Spain.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights. All exploitation rights are reserved. This Website is governed by the Argentine Law and is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property. The texts, documents with digital content, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this website are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual and industrial property. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of this site, in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, are strictly prohibited unless there is prior written authorization by Go Global or third-party owners. Any infringement of these rights may result in extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal procedures as appropriate. Go Global does not grant any license, or authorization of use of any kind, on its intellectual and industrial property rights, or on any other property or right related to the Website, the services or its content. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights for the content provided by the USERS is their sole responsibility. For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any USER or a third party considers that a violation of his/her legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the website, he/she must notify such circumstance, in writing, to Go Global to the email: email@example.com indicating: Personal data identifying the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation powers under which it is acting; Indication of the content protected by intellectual property rights; Evidence of the existence, ownership and validity of the aforementioned intellectual property rights; Express declaration stating that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the data and information provided in the notification referred to herein.
- Data Protection Policy. This Data Protection Policy describes how Go Global collects, processes and uses the personal information of its users. This Policy applies to the information we collect through our Website, mobile applications, electronic communications, the instant messaging service and any other service that we may activate to improve the experience of our USERS. We will periodically update this Policy to clarify or reflect new practices in managing our users’ privacy. If we make any change to the policy’s content, you will be notified, either by email, through notices on the Website, or in some other way.
- Right of information. This Data Protection Policy regulates the access and use of the Website services, which Go Global makes available to Internet USERS interested in its services and content. This, in accordance with the Data Protection Law and supplementary provisions. Go Global, as the Website owner, informs USERS of the existence of personal data files created by the USER and under his/her responsibility. Go Global fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent in its activity. The data provided by the USER will be included in a personal data file, which complies with current regulations.
- Purpose. The USER authorizes the processing of the personal data provided for the information reported and their inclusion into a file whose owner is Go Global: – Provide USERS with new products and services offered. – Send electronic promotional and informative communications related to the sector in which Go Global operates, and other sectors of interest.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the USER and accuracy of the data. The fields requested in the registration form to be completed by the USER are strictly necessary to take care of your request. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to Go Global are true, and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data collected are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, the purposes and the defined, explicit and legitimate purposes and services of Go Global. The USER guarantees that all personal information provided is accurate and up to date, so that it truthfully reflects the current situation of the USER. It is the obligation of the USER to maintain, at all times, the data updated, being the USER the sole responsible for the inaccuracy or falseness of the data provided, as well as for the damages that he/she may cause to Go Global or to third parties due to the use of the services offered by Go Global.
- USER’s consent. When the USER signs up and clicks to submit the data, the USER declares to have read and expressly accepted Go Global Legal Conditions, and grants his/her unequivocal and express consent to the processing of his/her personal data, in accordance with the purposes and services provided by Go Global.
- 13. Electronic communications. The USER authorizes the processing of his/her personal data provided for the purposes stated, and authorizes Go Global, as well as third parties related to the sectors related to Go Global’s activity, to conduct opinion surveys and send them by email, telephone or through applications for smartphones, distance selling offers, advertising and promotions. Data processing for advertising and market research purposes may involve the communication of your data to third parties in the specified sectors. If you do not want your personal data to be processed for advertising and market research purposes in the terms reported, and/or to be communicated to third companies in the sectors specified for these purposes, Go Global establishes a mechanism whereby USERS who request it can modify or eliminate these services simply, quickly and free of charge. To do this, the USER must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the “Submit” option in the electronic communications section be deactivated. Likewise, they may exclude themselves from this service by following the instructions appearing at the bottom of the body of the relevant electronic communications.
- Preservation of data. The personal data will be processed and preserved to the extent strictly necessary to comply with the law or with the purposes described herein. Go Global will keep personal data for as long as the account is active. In addition, Go Global will maintain personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our services and our legal obligations, and to resolve disputes. When the data are no longer necessary, Go Global will proceed to eliminate them, keep them strictly blocked or process them in an aggregate or anonymous manner, complying in all cases with current regulations.
- User’s rights. As a USER you may: (i) require access to any of your personal data registered with Go Global and request to have it updated, rectified or canceled, (ii) require Go Global to refrain from continuing to use any personal information that we have on your person, and/or (iii) oppose the processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights you can contact us by email to email@example.com.
- Veracity of data and responsible use. Having an account or being a USER in Go Global means that you have to guarantee the quality of the information provided, with regard both to Go Global and third parties, that is, that the data and information provided are real, accurate, up to date, and effectively belong to the User and not to third parties. Therefore, each USER guarantees and is responsible for the truth and accuracy of his/her data.
- Security. Go Global informs the USERS that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures established by regulations, which guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. If you are a minor, you may not use any of the services.
* Go Global S.R.L., an Argentine Company with registered office atDarwin 1154, Loft A, Floor 2C, C1414, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
GO GLOBAL CONSULTING CORPORATION, a Company incorporated in the United States of America, with registered office at 207 E. 5th Ave, Suite 248, Eugene, Oregon 97401 United States of America (Go Global USA).
GO GLOBAL Consulting Sociedad Limitada, a Spanish Company, with registered office at C/Tarragona 157, Torre NN, 4th floor, Barcelona, Spain (Go Global Spain).