1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 Who Is behind This Website?
The entity behind this Website, the domain of which is https://www.goglobal-consulting.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”), is Go Global (hereinafter, “Go Global”). If you have any questions, its contact information is provided below:
- Go Global S.R.L. is an Argentinian company domiciled at Darwin 1154, Loft A, Piso 2C, C1414, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- GO GLOBAL CONSULTING CORPORATION is a U.S. company domiciled at 207 E. 5th Ave, Suite 248, Eugene, Oregon 97401, United States of America (Go Global USA).
- GO GLOBAL Consulting Sociedad Limitada is a Spanish company domiciled at C/Tarragona 157, Torre NN, 4th floor, Barcelona, Spain (Go Global España).
- Description of the Website and Purpose
The Website is intended to provide Clients with comprehensive document translation services, training and consulting services; writing and management of content; cultural advice services; multicultural communication services, translation, review and localization of documents and/or texts; interpretation; software development and sale; delivery of IT and data processing services related to any services referred to herein, and management and consulting services related to information systems; project management, graphic design, web design; transcription; audio transcription, subtitling, close captioning, stenography, dubbing and pickup, in addition to making it possible for professionals to provide services, as well as any other service which Go Global may decide to provide in the future.
- What Is the Purpose of this Legal Notice?
1.4. How Can You Contact the Party Responsible for the Website?
You may contact us at the above mentioned address or, preferably, at the following e-mail: email@example.com.
2. OPERATION RULES
2.1. How Does this Website Work?
You may visit our Website at any time you want. This is totally voluntary and conveys the person who visits it the status of “User”.
In any case, you need to be of legal age to be a User.
2.2. Types of Users on Our Website
- Social media follower: A person who follows us on corporate social media and can eventually use the Website for that reason.
- Requestor of information: The person who contacts us using any of the means enabled to request information about the Website.
- Visitor: Individual who browses the Website freely.
- Client User: Individual who accesses our Website and contracts the services offered by Go Global through the “Client Portal”.
- Vendor User: Individual who accesses our Website and provides the services offered by Go Global through the “Vendor Portal”.
2.3. Which Confidentiality Rules Do We Apply?
Any person who accesses and browses the Website becomes a User of the site. This means that such person agrees to the Terms and Conditions of this Website as specified in all the notes and legal policies therein regarding data protection, intellectual property, security measures, and competent jurisdiction, among others.
As a User, when you access the Website, you assume any potential risks at your own expense and risk. Therefore, you should be responsible and use suitable means to avoid any controllable risks concerning you.
Also, as a User, you should read this Legal Notice carefully each time you intend to use the Website, because it may be modified and, therefore, you should abide by the provisions of the amended notice.
2.4.2. User Rights
- As a User, you have the right to browse the Website, always abiding by the rules set forth in the Legal Notice.
- As a User, you have the right to be given a response to your questions, comments or the exercise of your rights; the procedures set out in our Website should be followed to this end.
- You have the right to have your information processed with respect and absolute privacy. To this end, we have an appropriate privacy and data protection policy in place.
2.4.3. Prohibited Practices by Users
- You may not take advantage of your capacity as a User to access information that is not meant for you about the content or services provided on this Website, or about Website Users, and make an unauthorized or unlawful use which may cause any type of damage to the company that owns the Website, a third party or a User.
- Any kind of link to and/or from defamatory, pornographic, racist web pages and/or any other site providing false information or which may be harmful to our Website and to any of the professionals or collaborators who work with or for the site is prohibited.
- Under no circumstances will you be allowed to eliminate, alter, avoid and/or manipulate any protection device and/or security system which may be installed on the Website, to commit fraud or a criminal offence, or infringe the intellectual property, privacy and confidentiality rights of Website Users or its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the Owner Company
3. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY POLICY
3.1. Type of Content on Our Website
Our Website describes what is offered. These descriptions are made available to provide proof of our closeness, reliability and transparency.
3.1.1. Intellectual Property Policy
- Our intellectual property policy applies to the entire Website, as well as any content and material disseminated through the site.
- The User expressly, and for all relevant purposes, acknowledges that the information, signs, pictures, designs, logotypes, animations, videos, texts, as well as any other elements and contents, including the Website services and computer applications, are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights of Go Global and/or third parties who are the owners thereof and have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website, and, therefore, they are not granted any right whatsoever thereon, except for those which are expressly recognized.
- The Users who access the Website may view the information contained therein and download or reproduce it privately on their computer system, provided the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server that is connected to the Internet or a local network.
- In accordance with the preceding paragraph, the User will not be entitled to do the following, including without limitation: distribute, modify, transform, transfer, make available to the public or carry out any other activity which has not been expressly authorized in connection with the abovementioned elements and contents, including the computer code of any Website element.
- Any User sending any type of content to our Website will ensure that he/she has the required rights to do so, and Go Global will be exempt from any and all liability for the content and the lawfulness of the information provided.
- The User recognizes that Go Global has the right to modify the content introduced so that it fits and is compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the Website.
- The User will be directly liable for any and all consequences and damages suffered by Go Global and/or third parties, resulting from the breach of any obligation under this clause.
3.1.2. User Limitations regarding the Access to and Use of Our Content
Your access as a User to the intellectual property content does not confer to you any right thereto. In this respect, your use of this information and the content may only be private (i.e. used privately). Any use or reproduction by the Users or other individuals which may be included hereafter should be made according to the provisions and legal policies hereof, observing, under any and all circumstances, the applicable legal limitations.
Specifically, it is prohibited to:
- Reproduce, transform, distribute, disclose publicly, make available to the public or exploit in any other way the contents of this Website without the prior written consent of the owner company.
- Also, links to this Website may not be inserted without the prior consent of the site owner and, where appropriate, only links to the homepage will be allowed.
If you would like to request any kind of permission from us to use or publish or post any of our Website contents, you can contact us by any of the means specified in section 1.4 of this Legal Notice.
3.1.3. Authorizations or Permissions
As a User, you may view the Website elements and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your device or on any other physical support, provided this is done only and exclusively for personal and private use. Consequently, the use for commercial purposes, distribution, modification, alteration, or decompilation thereof are prohibited.
However, as an exception to what was stated in the preceding section 2, we allow you, as a User, to share through social media whatever is related to the Website, using “twit, re-twit, share, blog” or any similar actions, provided that our ownership or the reference to any relevant people are respected.
3.2. About the Website Software and Its Design
- The company that owns the Website has the permits and licenses to use it, as well as the rights related to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by the Users is not permitted, and Users will be liable for any fraudulent use thereof or to the detriment of the rights of the company that owns the Website or any third parties.
- Under no circumstances will you be allowed to extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element which is an integral part of the Website for purposes which are outside the scope of what is offered in the site. Legal actions may be sought in the event of finding any action against the company and for such reason.
3.3. About Our Brand and Corporate Identity
- As a User, you may not use our brand, domain, slogan or any element making up our corporate identity without requesting express permission from us for such purpose.
3.4. Supplementary Rules
- The applicable intellectual and industrial property laws shall be observed where no provisions can be found in our Legal Notice.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES SCHEME
4.1. Liability for Website Access
The User will be exclusively responsible for the access to our Website, in terms of the form of access, the information provided and the security while browsing the site.
Furthermore, the company that owns the Website undertakes to make its best and biggest effort, as far as reasonably possible, to avoid errors in any posted content and provide an ongoing and permanent service through the site.
We cannot assume any liability for any temporary disruptions, incidents or technical failures affecting the Website, for reasons not attributable to our project, viruses or cyber insecurity caused by third parties, or illegal and disrespectful practices by Users.
Go Global does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of Website operation and, therefore, disclaims, to the largest extent permitted by current laws, any liability for any damages whatsoever which may arise out of the unavailability or disruption of the Website operation and any services enabled on the site, as well as any access errors.
Furthermore, Go Global disclaims any and all liability for IT or other type of damages which the access to the Website content may cause to the visiting User. Therefore, Go Global does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements which may cause damage or alterations in Users’ or third parties’ computer systems, electronic documents or files.
4.2. About the Posted Content
Go Global will also not be liable for the content and/or updating of links posted on our Website, or the information indexed therein which is related to other Websites, applications or other companies which are linked to content search criteria.
We will review and update the information posted on our Website, but we cannot ensure that all the information is totally correct, because typos and errors related to inaccurate or incomplete information may occur for any totally-justifiable reason.
Notwithstanding the limitations set forth by current laws, Go Global will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the lack of accuracy, completeness, topicality of, or errors or omissions in, the Website information or other contents which may be accessed through the site.
4.3. Liability for Service Failures
In general, Go Global is not liable for technical errors on the Website and/or failure to supply the Internet service due to: (i) third party actions or errors, and /or (ii) causes attributable to Go Global when the incident is resolved and/or Go Global acts diligently.
4.4. Other Duties and Responsibilities
- In the event Go Global is held not liable by a competent Court or Administrative Public Organization in a court or out-of-court proceeding for any damages caused by the circumstances described in the preceding section, and the User is held liable, Go Global may file a claim against the User to recover any and all amounts paid and incurred by Go Global, including any consequential damages and lost profits, and any costs or charges that Go Global had to pay, including without limitation taxes, rates, attorneys’, mandatory court representatives’ and experts’ fees, arbitration, travelling and accommodation expenses.
- Go Global reserves the right to disclose any confidential information provided by the Users when required by law, a rule or regulation, ordinance and/or any other legal or court order or government request.
5. Protection and Operation of THE WEBSITE
Go Global will keep the Website operational all year long, 24 hours a day, provided the state of the art allows it to do so.
Nevertheless, Go Global reserves the right to modify or interrupt temporarily, in full or in part, the access to the system when required due to maintenance, updating or repair services on the system or the Internet server, with no need to give prior notice to the User.
In the event the User finds any failure, third-party interference, system errors or poor Website operation, the User should notify Go Global so that the issue can be solved.
6. RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to modify this Legal Notice to fit any new legislation or case law regulations that may originate or be published in the future, and to make any timely changes in accordance with industry or business practices.
When a material or important change is made to this notice, we will previously inform of the changes to be made to our policies on the Website within a reasonable time, stating the planned date when they will become effective.
7. COMPETENT JURISDICTION APPLICABLE LAW FOR THIS WEBSITE
In the event of conflict with or discrepancy in the construction or application of this Legal Notice, the courts having competent jurisdiction will be the ones corresponding to your address, provided you are domiciled in the Argentine Republic, the Kingdom of Spain (European Union), or the United States of America. In the rest of the world, the courts of the Argentine Republic, by default, will have jurisdiction.
Therefore, for any services rendered in Spain and/or the European Union, the law applicable to Go Global as a service provider will be Law No. 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and e-commerce. Whereas, for services rendered in Argentina, the applicable law will be Law No. 25,326 on Personal Information or any such law which may otherwise apply for this purpose. In the rest of the world, the Argentine law would apply by default.
8. EXCLUSIONS OF THE WEBSITE LEGAL POLICY
This legal policy only applies to the information that is posted and the data processing that is based on our Website. Under no circumstances will the terms set forth herein have to be necessarily related to the project policies regarding the actual delivery of services and the way in which they are provided by the owner.
9. WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES APPLY TO THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND THE USER?